Saturday, December 1, 2018
11 AM- 4 PM
Come Shop with Us!
“Bizarre” meaning “unusual and to cause interest and amusement”!
“Bazaar” because many folks have handmade and interesting items to sell and many of us have shopping to do at this time of year!
*Jewelry *Rice Bags and Pot Holders* Outdoor Items *
*Wooden Utensils* Hand-Carved Stuff *Ornaments *
*Photo Cards and Books * Novelties * Ceramic Plates and Boxes*
* Wreaths* Christmas Items* Soaps*
*Glass Pendants* Elderberry Goodness*
*Original Poetry*and MORE!
(Specific Items subject to Change)
Sunday, December 2
The Shortest Day: A Program of Old Time and Original Music, Winter Songs and Poems for the Darkest Evenings of the Year
with Kenny Jackson w/ Bobb Head, Carl Jones, Erynn Marshall & Rochelle Moser
4th Annual performance
Performance Time: 4pm; Doors at 3:30
Suggested Artist Support Donation of $20/per person
(donations will be collected at the door)
Seating is limited, so please RSVP
Sing Along with Chris and Anita
Saturday, December 8
Doors: 7:30 Music: 8PM
The general idea we have in mind is simply to make music together, because that’s just plain fun. This leads to a few very general guidelines:
– We’ll lean more towards songs than instrumentals, but by all means bring that dulcimer and play some tunes if you want!
– Sing-along songs are most encouraged, although of course we want to hear you share your talents!
– We wouldn’t want to limit our genres, but if the words are printed in Rise Up Singing, everyone will appreciate it!
– As much as possible, we’d like to give everyone a chance to choose a song to two — shy persons will be supported gently and lovingly!
Oh, and BYOB. Food offerings are not necessary, but of course we won’t bar the door if you try to bring something.